Well you certainly can’t take your eyes off the road ahead – looking in the rear vision mirror can be helpful for some of the time, but to progress you need to go forward.
2020 taught us a lot – people miss travel, people want to feel safe when they do travel and people don’t want to incur additional expense in quarantine so they err on the side of caution. And we fully agree!
As a result we saw many bookings being cancelled or postponed with no penalty. We felt this was the only fair way to encourage future guests to book.
Now in June 2021, we are finding guests returning to The Friendly Chat B&B and SC Accommodation. We have a consistent approach for welcoming guests :
- We have continued the flexible policy that any monies paid will be refunded in the case of a cancellation due to Covid circumstances;
- The apartment is thoroughly cleaned, disinfected and sanitised before and after every visit;
- We block off a day before and after a visit as a safety precaution;
- A basket of cleaning/sanitising products is left in the apartment for your use during your stay;
- You have your own private entrance to the apartment along a well-lit path from the carport making your visit contactless through our section of the house.
If you are considering staying at The Friendly Chat, know that we are doing our part to maintain a safe and healthy environment for you to enjoy.
Looking forward to seeing you soon, to welcome a new day across the Bay!
Trish and Chris